Sunday, April 15, 2018

Heart And Mind, Possessions, Lord






Marathi Bible



Heart and mind, possessions, Lord,
I offer unto Thee;
All these were Thine, Lord;
Thou didst give them all to me.

Wondrous are Thy doings unto me.
Plans and my thoughts and everything I ever do
Are dependent on Thy will and love alone.
I commit my spirit unto Thee.

Heart and mind, possessions, Lord,
I offer unto Thee;
Thou art the Way, the Truth;
Thou art the Life.

Sinful, I commit myself unto Thee.
Jesus Christ is filling all the heart of me.
He can give me victory o'er all that threatens me.
Jesus Christ is filling all my heart.







"Heart And Mind, Possessions, Lord"
Words attributed to
 Narayan V. Tilak
(1861-1919)
Krishnaro Rathnaji Sangle
(1834-1908)
Translated from Marathi to English by
Alden H. Clark
Christian missionary to India
(1878-1960)


No comments:

Post a Comment