Friday, April 27, 2018

On My Mind: L'Chaim! To Life!





"As you know not what is the way of the wind,
or how the spirit comes to the bones in the womb of
a pregnant woman, even so you know not the work
of God, Who does all."
Ecclesiastes 11:5







The State Senate of Tennessee has recently passed a bill to erect a 
monument to the "Victims of Abortion".  The yet unseen memorial will be 
 built with"non-state" funding, however, it will stand on state grounds.

May God bless the people of the Volunteer State!



"I came that they may have and enjoy life,
and have it in abundance till it overflows."
John 10:10



Meanwhile,  the great State of Oklahoma...



Springtime in the Wichita Mountains Wildlife Refuge
Southeast Oklahoma


...has adopted as it's state inspirational song, 
"I Can Only Imagine" by the Christian band, MercyMe.
Inspired by the blockbuster movie of the same name,
Oklahoma Representative Randy McDaniel filed a bill
proposing that "I Can Only Imagine" be named the
Sooner State's official inspirational song.

The bill was signed into law by Governor Mary Fallin
on April 19th.   The signed legislation will be presented
to MercyMe during their upcoming concert in
Frontier City on June 9th.


May God bless the people and state of Oklahoma.



"I Can Only Imagine"
MercyMe



"If My people, who are called by My name,
shall humble themselves, pray, seek, crave, and require
of necessity My face and turn from their wicked ways,
then will I hear from heaven, forgive their sins,
and heal their land."
II Chronicles 7:14



No comments:

Post a Comment