Thursday, September 27, 2018

A Prayer That The Truth Will Prevail






"But no weapon that is formed against you shall prosper..."
Isaiah 54:17


Judge Brett Kavanaugh and President Donald Trump on the night
the president announced his newest pick for the Supreme Court.




"Cause me to hear Your loving-kindness in the morning,
for on You I lean and in You I do trust. Cause me to know
the way wherein I should walk, for I lift up my inner self to You.

Deliver me, O Lord, from my enemies; I flee to You to hide me.

Teach me to do Your will, for You are my God; let Your good
Spirit lead me into a level country and into the land of uprightness.

Save my life, O Lord, for Your name's sake; in Your righteousness,
bring my life out of trouble and free me from distress.

And in your mercy and loving-kindness, cut off my enemies
and destroy all those who afflict my inner self, for I am Your servant.

In the precious and mighty name of Jesus
Amen and Amen



Psalm 143:8-12




No comments:

Post a Comment