Saturday, July 22, 2017

Midsummer Meditation



"Delight yourself also in the Lord,
and He will give you the desires and secret
petitions of your heart."
Psalm 37:4



Close To My Heart
Pino Daeni




"Create in me a clean heart, O God, and 
renew a right, preserving and steadfast spirit within me.
Cast me not away from Your presence and take not
Your Holy Spirit from me.
Restore to me the joy of Your salvation
and uphold me with a willing spirit."
Psalm 51:10-12



Summer Wildflowers in Oklahoma





"But I will sing of Your mighty strength and power;
yes, I will sing aloud of Your mercy and loving-kindness
in the morning; for You have been to me a defense,
a fortress and a high tower, and a refuge
in the day of my distress.
Unto You, O my Strength, I will sing praises;
for God is my Defense, my Fortress, and High Tower,
the God Who shows me mercy and steadfast love."
Psalm 59:16-17





Return of Summer
Tucker Smith
(1994)




"O God, You are my God, earnestly will I seek You;
my inner self thirsts for You, my flesh longs and is
faint for You, in a dry and weary land where 
there is no water.
So I have looked upon You in the sanctuary
to see Your power and Your glory.
Because Your loving-kindness is better than life,
my lips shall praise You.
So I will bless You while I live; I will
lift up my hands in Your name."
Psalm 63:1-4


Mesa Walk
Steve Henderson











No comments:

Post a Comment