Friday, June 23, 2017

The Key To Our Shackles




"And when the disciples saw Him
walking on the sea, they were terrified...But
instantly He spoke to them, saying, "Take
courage! I AM! Stop being afraid!"
Matthew 14:26-27






"Fear not, there is nothing to fear,
for I am with you; do not look
around you in terror and be dismayed,
for I am your God.
I will strengthen and harden you
to difficulties, yes, I will help you;
yes, I will hold you up and
retain you with My victorious
right hand of rightness and justice.

Behold, all they who are enraged and
inflamed against you shall be
 put to shame and confounded;
they who strive against you 
shall be nothing and perish.

You shall seek those who contend with you
but shall not find them; they who war
against you shall be as nothing, as nothing at all.

For I the Lord your God hold your
right hand; I am the Lord, Who says to you,
Fear not; I will help you!"

Isaiah 41:10-13



"A believer is captive to fear when he or she chooses to be.
Some people actually organize their life (or at least portions of it)
around avoiding anxiety-producing ideas or situations.
But Christians do not have to live in that kind of bondage,
because trust in God is the key to our shackles...


...And there's no better tool for breaking chains than the
"sword of the spirit"-the Bible."
Dr. Charles Stanley





Sword Of The Spirit 
By Tamer and Cindy Elsharouni





"And take the helmet of salvation
and the sword that the Spirit wields,
which is the Word of God."
Ephesians 6:17








Yeshua Is The Light
Zemer Levav







No comments:

Post a Comment